How many types of Account Holders are supported by the Fusion system?
Fusion system supports 3 types of Account Holders in order to support various use-cases of the issuer - Real (Individual), Legal (Company), and Headless (Anonymous). See Account Holders for more detailed information.
Do I need to submit an application request prior to creating an Account Holder?
Yes, an application request with details must be submitted prior to creating an Account Holder for an applicant.
Which vectors do I need to use to retrieve Account Holder details?
You can use vectors such as phone number or email to retrieve Account Holder details. Pass the type of vector (
pfor phone and
efor email) in the request header which was passed while creating an Account Holder
Why am I unable to create a new Account Holder with the AH creation API?
What is the difference between the shortfall and Min KYC Account Holders
- Min KYCd users can be issued accounts, cards etc.
- Shortfall users could be considered as Expired KYC and hence no account or payment instruments could be used for such users.
Is there any difference between the RAH and FULL KYCed Account Holders
- RAH is any AH onboarded irrespective of KYC status.
- Full KYCd AHs are also RAH.
What is the difference between real and legal account holder?
- Real AH is for the users onboarded on the VBO.
- LAH is a unique AH for all the VBOs.
Can a person be able to create the account without PAN card?
Any valid OVD works, please refer
authTypevalue from Fusion Public documentation.