Welcome to Fusion. One of the many benefits of integrating with Fusion is that you get a set of tools straight out of the box so that your team spends less time on operational activities and more time running your business.
To give you an example, in order to help streamline reconciliation of transactions or downloading of certain reports that may be needed by you to run your business are provided out of the box on Report Center. To give you another example, all the account holders that are onboarded through Support Center can be found here. You can, not only take certain privileged actions on the accounts and payment instruments of these account holders but also help support each account holder by responding to their queries.
The management console thus allows you to have
- Faster integration - To reduce your support queries during integration/onboarding
- Faster GTM - Less time spent building these tools on your own
- Better support - To scale your business according to the queries of your account holders
- Better oversight - To allow you to have a fine-grained overview of your program
- Lower running costs - To allow you to focus on only what matters to you and your business
While some of these offerings are provided by the Issuer and Zeta, on behalf of the issuer, bundles and packages these and provides them to you in an easy to consume format, some of these offerings are provided by Zeta itself to help streamline some of your business processes.
The first set of offerings are given to you as part of Fusion Connect where Zeta acts as middleware and the bank is the custodian and owner of the data. The offerings under latter are provided as part of Photon.
This section serves as the user guide for both Fusion Connect and Photon set of offerings. The offerings under these sections should be activated and provided to you by default as part of your onboarding process. If for any reason you are not provided access for these, please contact the support team at [email protected]